The Flying Chanclas de San Antonio had eight pitchers who appeared in at least eight games this summer.
Tyler Flores led the team with 10 appearances.
Connor Schmidt, Arturo Guajardo, Johnny Panatex and Garrett Egli had nine appearances each. Zach DeLeon, Matthew Sesler and Jaime Ramirez Jr. had eight each.
Guajardo led the Chanclas in strikeouts with 30 in 17 1/3 innings. Of the busiest relievers, Flores had the best ERA at 0.61, followed by Schmidt at 0.69.
– Tyler Flores, No. 16, 6-foot-1 left-hander from A&M-Kingsville and Clark High School
– Connor Schmidt, No. 10, 6-foot-7 right-hander from St. Mary’s and Devine High School
– Arturo Guajardo, No. 28, 6-foot-2 right-hander from UTSA and Laredo United High School
– Garrett Egli, No. 47, 6-foot-4 right-hander from Sam Houston State and Smithson Valley High School
– Johnny Panatex, No. 4, 5-foot-8 right-hander from St. Mary’s and Pflugerville High School
– Matthew Sesler, No. 40, 6-foot-5 left-hander from A&M-Kingsville and Harlingen High School
– Jaime Ramirez Jr., No. 14, 5-foot-11 left-hander from A&M-Corpus Christi and Holy Cross High School
– Zach DeLeon, No. 32, 6-foot right-hander from UTSA, UT-Rio Grande Valley and Hondo High School